Yes I would love to go there Kris. It looks terrific. Not a place for kids but it would be a great destination for me and my husband to travel to. Although I must admit we do love Las Vegas as we both like to have a flutter on the tables :)

New Zealand. Because its near to Singapore. I am looking at relocating next year to study in Auckland in Early childhood.

Any advise? 

New Zealand. Because its near to Singapore. I am looking at relocating next year to study in Auckland in Early childhood.

Any advise? 

Any advise? 

Any advise? 

New Zealand. Because its near to Singapore. I am looking at relocating next year to study in Auckland in Early childhood. Any advice? 

Hi Mina,

Good luck with the move. We have some NZ users on this site who may be able to provide some advice. Auckland is a great city. My husband is from NZ so have been there a few times. It's very large. I'd suggest that you try and get accom close to where you will be studying and or working as travel may take some time.

Hello everyone, if I could pack up and relocate I’d relocate to London or Oxford even though they’re very expensive places to live. 

Hi WomanOfSaturn86. Any particular reasons why you would relocate to either of those places? Have you been to either of them before? I have been to both but a very long time ago. London is awesome but as you said, very expensive. I think I could afford a coffee on one of the high streets and that was about it :) Oxford is an amazing university town. The whole town is the university. Really something pretty special.